Our Realtors go beyond standard services and provide a full-service promotional approach that takes your customized real estate marketing plan to a higher level. Kim Gibbons' marketing plan gives sellers the distinct marketing edge in the local, national and worldwide markets.
Upon placing your property on the market, we will:
1. Place your property on the Pensacola (PAR) and Emerald Coast Realtor (ECAR) Associations Multiple Listing Services, very few agents can do both.
2. Arrange digital photography shoot for your property. Quality pictures of your home are essential for finding buyers and to justify the stated list price.
3. Place a custom sign on the property, with her contact information clearly displayed. A brochure box is attached to the sign post which contains color brochures with property specifics.
4. Promote your property through "Just Listed Postcards", distributed to select neighbors and buyers in your area.
5. Design and prepare a full-color, professionally written Property Brochure for distribution to prospective buyers and targeted marketing areas.
6. Distribute property brochures to select prospects and top Realtors.
7. Create extensive property exposure through our website www.gibbons-realty.com (50,000 visitors per month), Realtor.com (500,000 visitors per month), AgentPreview.com (100,000 visitors per month).
8. Prepare a professional Virtual or Web Tour of your property for distribution to buyers at open houses, direct mail, email, to send upon request to prospective buyers, and to distribute to cooperating real estate agents. There is no charge for this service.
9. Create an Internet Property Brochure for distribution on Kim Gibbons' website, www.gibbons-realty.com, as well as promote your listing on over 60 local and national Internet destinations such as,Trulia.com, Realtor.com, Zillow.com, ERA.com and Homefinder.com (contact us for a complete list).
10. Your home will be a showcased property on Realtor.com and homefinder.com.
11. Phone support will be provided for targeted mass-mailings and print advertising.
12. Attract more home buyers through television and national direct advertising by providing name recognition and high - level exposure of ERA Real Estate.
13. Expose your listing to more than 19 million viewers on Realtor.com.
14. Follow up every week with buyer feedback, agent showing comments, market updates, competitive pricing and more.
15. Your property will gain additional exposure through our monthly E-Mail Newsletter. 25,000 real estate customers receive it every month.
16. Create prospect awareness for your property through one of the largest Broker Referral Networks in North America, generating over 125,000 referrals each year.
17. Network with other Realtors on a daily basis, by telephone, e-mail or direct mail.
18. Present your property to prospects interested in your type of property, area or price range, our office offers 24/7 day week answering services.
19. Present all offers to purchase your home and throughout contract negotiations.
20. Make AHS Home Warranty Protection Plan (as provided and administered by AHS.) available to you and your buyer to protect against unexpected repairs and increase your property's salability. There is a charge for this service.
21. Keep you informed regarding showings, inquiries, advertising and overall activity by phone, mail and written reports.